It’s impossible to predict who will wind up with stretch marks after pregnancy. However, making sure to use a quality skin care product such as TriLastin Maternity stretch mark prevention cream for maximum hydration and protection is the best way to ensure you won’t be one of the unlucky women bearing the stripes of mother hood etched upon your belly and breasts. Key factors such as diet, proper hydration, prenatal nutrition, exercise and excellent body care are all important when it comes to preventing stretch marks while pregnant.
Although heredity may play a large part in the resilience and strength of your skins structure - many skin care experts agree that stopping stretch marks from occurring is possible when proper skin care products are used before, during and after pregnancy. a good skin care regime that is specifically designed to moisturize, protect and fortify a woman’s changing skin all throughout her pregnancy will more than triple the chances of not developing a really bad case of stretch marks as your much anticipated bundle of joy grows within your womb.
Yet the questions arise, with literally hundreds of products on the market competing for your purchase, It can be a bit overwhelming for a mother to be to make the right choice when deciding upon an effective pregnancy skin care cream, unless you really know where to look! That is where EC Research, the makers of TriLastin SR Stretch Mark Complex and the all new TriLastin Maternity cream is here to help.
5 Practical Tips Before Buying
* Reviews would be a good place to start, followed by reading comments and client testimonials. This is where hundreds of stretch mark products can easily be whittled down to a scarce few.
* It’s important to determine what ingredients are in the cream. If it’s anything but natural, you would not want to apply anything that can inflame your sensitive skin, let alone harm your new baby if your planning to breast feed. Keep in mind that your skin is your largest organ which means any cream directly applied to the skin is easily absorbed into your system quickly.
* Next, make sure to check out the companies reputation. Ask questions such as; how long have they been in business, do they have any major complaints or law suits against them. Where is the product made? This speaks volumes as to the quality control and environment it was produced in. Keep in mind that other countries do not have the same stringent rules in place that the United States does.
* Check into their guarantee policy. Good skin care can be on the expensive side. As the old saying goes, “you get what you pay for”. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, an upstanding company should stand behind their products and offer a customer satisfaction, money back guarantee.
* Read the ingredients label right away. Creams that list mineral oil, paraben wax, and toxic chemicals at the top of their list are selling you cheap fillers and will do absolutely nothing to prevent stretch marks or for that fact give your skin the moisture it needs to stave off red welts from appearing on your belly, thighs, hips and breasts. Normal daily moisturizers do not have the essential ingredients to prevent or restore stretch marks.
* Pay attention to the price point and make sure to find out if there are any coupons, discounts and free shipping offers included. An effective stretch mark treatment should not be priced over $100 – unless you are ordering a couple of months supply or other enhancing products are included with your purchase.
If your thinking all of this is a bit over the top, remember this is your skin we’re talking about and stretch marks can damage the look of your skin for a life time, not to mention your body image and self confidence. Just ask any woman who has tried to feel good about herself while wearing a bikini after child birth. You might get back into the best shape of your life, but stretch marks have a way of ruining everything.
Well, honestly, there are hundreds of stretch mark products on the market today all vying for a sale, but when it comes to living up to all of our important buying tips above only the all natural skin care products from EC Research are truly worthy of being called a Maternity Stretch Mark Cream. Only TriLastin Maternity contains the proper botanical oils and synergy of proven ingredients that include collagen and elastin as well as a patented healing ingredients to penetrate the deep layers of the skin. No other maternity products can make a proven statement as to actually helping to prevent stretch marks due to pregnancy, weight gain or any other situations in a woman’s life.
In order of customer satisfaction, quality ingredients, value, and a 60 day – 100% money back guarantee, the top rated stretch mark cream since 2003 has been TriLastin. EC Research has been consistently voted the best selling specialty skin care line that expectant mothers trust hands down.
Child birth is an amazing event. Getting a few stretch marks pales in contrast to the miracle of motherhood. However, once the occasion has passed the memories should be etched upon your memory and hopefully not upon your body. No one cream can absolutely promise no stretch marks, but making the decision to use a stretch mark cream to strengthen and fortify your skin is a smart choice.
Try TriLastin Maternity Stretch Mark Prevention cream and all other TriLastin SR skin care products line from EC Research risk free for 60 days, if you don’t love your results just send it back for a full refund”